Earning some extra cash from the internet is not that difficult. There is plenty of online jobs for teens. You just need to know where to look. It’s 100% legal and will not take a lot of their time. As we know, most parents usually worry about their kids losing time for school activities once they take a part-time job. However, there is really nothing to be worried about because these home-based gigs are perfect for those who only want to work during their spare time. This means that a high school student can perform the tasks after all her homework are already done.
5 Popular Online Jobs For Teens
- Article writer. There are plenty of websites looking for individuals who can write short essays. Even a 13-year old boy can do it without pressure. Perfect for those students who love to express their thoughts and opinions through writing. It’s like doing a homework and getting paid for it. The rates vary from website to website but your teen can expect $5 to $20 for every page written.
- Online Surveys. This is recommended to children who are interested in products and services. The tasks are very simple, they just have to fill up a form online and rate brands based on their personal opinion and experiences. Products vary from gadgets, clothes, shoes, etc.
- Sell hand-made crafts in Etsy. If you are having a hard time on looking for the right job for your youngster, encourage her to create hand-crafted pieces such as crocheted pillows, miniature objects made from clay, hand-made accessories, etc. These beautiful items can be sold easily in Etsy. In this way, syou are not only encouraging her to be creative, you are also teaching her to operate her very own business at a young age.
“There’s plenty of online jobs for teens. Find one that inspires you!”
- Sell clutter in eBay. Instead of throwing away things that are no longer in use, compile everything and choose the ones that your child can still sell in eBay and other bidding sites. Old clothes and shoes that don’t fit anymore, toys that don’t have much sentimental values, etc. This is also a great way for the child to learn about buying and selling and she may even be inspired to make this as a full-time business.
- Blogging for cash. Young people love the social media. They are interested in Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. Why not inspire your children to start their own blog? This will enable them to earn extra cash from blogging which they can use for their school expenses while you get the chance to know your child better based on his writings.
There are many ways for high school students to earn money from the internet and they don’t even have to get out of their homes to work. These are usually very simple tasks that don’t consume much time. It lets them squeeze in homework and still have time for their friends and family. The earnings are modest but these will help them pay for their school supplies and miscellaneous fees.